3D temple reconstructions,
The hieroglyphic script
Write your name in hieroglyphs
Use the Hieroglyphic Typewriter.
On the is website you will find:-
- A basic description of hieroglyphic writing.
- With the Hieroglyphic Typewriter you can write your name in the ancient script and send secret messages to your friends.
- You will also learn about Egyptian numerals.
- And test your knowledge with some mathematical problems set out using the ancient numbers.
- There are stories of the great kings & queens.
- Mummification is covered with videos.
- In the pyramid & temple section you can explore the ancient monuments; using interactive maps, photos, drawings, and paintings.
- Also check out 3D Temples and see how these shrines, to the gods, may have appeared to ancient eye.
- 1000 glyphs, 400 Egyptian word examples, 500 hieroglyphs from the Gardiner list.
- The history of Egyptian writing and mathematics.
- Use different types of symbols to write names, secret messages print them onto paper.
- Recognize king’s names
- Math calculator functions
- print functions for pages and the typewriter.
- The story of the scribe.
- Search text functions.