Ancient Egypt, the pharaohs, pyramids, 3D temple reconstructions, Mummification, videos and the hieroglyphic script write your name in hieroglyphs in the Hieroglyphic Typewriter.
There is a basic description of hieroglyphic writing and the Hieroglyphic Typewriter for you to have fun writing your name and sending secret messages.
You will also learn about Egyptian numerals and can test your knowledge with some mathematical problems set out using the ancient numbers.
There are stories of the great kings & queens. Mummification is covered with videos. In the pyramid & temple section you can explore the ancient monuments; using interactive maps, photos, drawings, and paintings.
Also check out Rebuilding Temples and see how these shrines, to the gods, may have appeared to ancient eye.
- 1000 glyphs, 400 Egyptian word examples, 500 hieroglyphs from the Gardiner list.
- The history of Egyptian writing and mathematics.
- Use different types of symbols to write names, secret messages print them onto paper.
- Recognize king’s names
- Math calculator functions
- print functions for pages and the typewriter.
- The story of the scribe.
- Search text functions.